Livestock Small & Companion
in the development, manufacturing and marketing of needle free jet
injectors for veterinary (AGRO-JET) and human (MED-JET) applications.
for livestock, poultry and pets (veterinary). Needle free for animal
The AGRO-JET® is a semi-automatic, high performance, needle free jet injector specifically designed for the livestock, poultry and small & companion animal industries. The AGRO-JET® can deliver medications of from 0.1 to 5 cc at speeds of 600 to 3,000 injections an hour - a much higher amount than other existing needle-free injectors. The system's fine adjustability allows extremely precise dosage delivery, while the high absorption rate can result in a medication savings of up to 15 percent.
|MIT'S patented technology offers a unique delivery system for medications vital to the livestock, companion & small animal and poultry industries.
The difference between MIT's AGRO-JET® needle free jet injection system from other systems is its ability to utilize low pressure delivery methods without compromising accuracy, convenience and ease of use - while ensuring patient comfort, environmental safety and user affordability.
- Less pain and stress
- Reduces tissue damage
- Provides high absorption rate
- No biological waste
- Highly cost effective
- Significant time savings
- No cross contamination
- Allows intradermal, subcutaneous or intra-muscular injections
The AGRO-JET® offers a range of features:
- Between 600 and 3 000 injections per hour
- Adjustable & accurate dose (0.1 to 5cc)
- Lightweight between 0.7 Kg to 1.5 Kg
- Accurary of 99% of 1cc
- Reliable and durable
- Automatic, semi-automatic or manual operation
- Powered by CO2 (gas pressure) or compressed air, most ideal for situations calling for mass or multiple injections in animals.
- The CO2 canister is conveniently carried on the back in a specially designed harness bag, freeing the hands and allowing for free movements and can be carried everywhere around your pigpen or farm.
AVAILABLE IN ELEVEN DIFFERENT MODELS WITH FIXED OR ADJUSTABLE DOSES
TESTED FOR EFFICACY BY THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA
SCHERING PLOUGH ANIMAL HEALTH
OTHER STUDIES ARE ONGOING IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES